Alexander Nelson – Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
JOB TITLE: Web Application Developer
- The Web Application Developer will design, implement, maintain, and support a portfolio of web applications including internal business applications. This role requires 3+ years’ experience in requirements gathering and analysis, beta testing, monitoring, and metrics development and reporting.
- The ideal candidate will be well versed in enterprise software design principles and front-end web design/User interface.
- The ideal candidate will be willing to take ownership of, and seek opportunities to improve the company’s web application portfolio, and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and maintain modern application UI/UX
- Design, develop and maintain enterprise web applications and back-end databases
- Collaborate with internal customers to translate requirements/specifications to support enterprise web applications and troubleshoot issues
- Develop test plans, execute / automate unit and functional tests, and remedy defects
- Conduct code review presentations
- Create and maintain application documentation
- Write and maintain user documentation
- Ensure application security standards are met
- Participate and contribute in process improvement activities
- Administer CMS systems
- Administer the Intranets, public web sites, and other sites for James Cubitt Companies.
- Maintain web service/APIs technical infrastructure
- Conduct meetings / presentations aimed at all levels of technical expertise
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any related field Minimum of 3 years’ experience in web application development
- · Attention to details
- · Strong communication abilities to interact with colleagues and clients
- · 3 years building enterprise scale MVC PHP5 applications
- · knowledge of MS Azure platform applications
- · knowledge of Zend Framework and SOA design patterns
- · knowledge of OOP programming techniques and familiarity with industry trends
- · Knowledge of V&V concepts
- · Knowledge of secure programming principles
- · Experience using and building REST and RPC services
- · Experience using jQuery Mobile/UI, Bootstrap, Angular, other JS/CSS libraries highly preferred
- · Experience in using frameworks or PHP CMS platform strongly preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply