WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner
provides accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious
owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit
organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality
Audit, Tax, Legal and
Advisory services through high level expertise and
exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and
common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit
Executive Assistant / Learning & Development Coordinator to join our
team of professionals.
WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Learning & Development Coordinator
- We are looking for a focused, result-oriented and resilient
individual with a strong academic research background to support the
firm in developing business, economic and market research reports and
also manage our Learning and Development programs.
- Self-motivated First degree holders with a minimum of 5-year post-NYSC work experience.
- Strong academic research experience to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports.
- Support the Contact Partner in developing Technical Presentations in addition to Research assistance to the Partner.
- Strong flair for Human Resources, Training & Development and Academic work.
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong ability to manage, coordinate, supervise the learning and
development team and also manage relationships with external
facilitators and clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “EA/L&D Coordinator” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.