8 Nov 2016
WFO Roedl & Partner Job in Lagos for an Executive Assistant / Learning & Development Coordinator
Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit Executive Assistant / Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team of professionals.
WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Learning & Development Coordinator
- We are looking for a focused, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong academic research background to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports and also manage our Learning and Development programs.
- Self-motivated First degree holders with a minimum of 5-year post-NYSC work experience.
- Strong academic research experience to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports.
- Support the Contact Partner in developing Technical Presentations in addition to Research assistance to the Partner.
- Strong flair for Human Resources, Training & Development and Academic work.
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong ability to manage, coordinate, supervise the learning and development team and also manage relationships with external facilitators and clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com with “EA/L&D Coordinator” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.