8 Nov 2016
WFO Roedl & Partner Vacancy for a Learning and Development Services Executive
Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on our recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals:
Job Title: Learning and Development Services Executive
- We are looking for a focused, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill to develop business strategies for our customized training programs.
- The individual is to generate business leads for the firm and follow through with closing deals.
- Self-motivated First degree holders with a minimum of 1-year post-NYSC work experience.
- Marketing experience in any leading local or foreign training organization will be an added advantage.
- Ability to speak German or French fluently is also an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Strong ability to communicate in English with Senior Professionals.
- Confidence and demonstrated ability to work independently.
Commission based payable upon receipt of revenue generated from personally sourced clients. However a minimum monthly allowance will be offered to cover basic and communication expenses.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “L & D Services Executives” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.