16 Nov 2016
World Health Organization (WHO) Internship recruitment 2016/2017
The duration of WHO internships is between six to twenty four weeks. WHO internships are not paid and all costs of travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the intern candidate.
Job Position: Graduate Interns
Who are we looking for?
- You are at least twenty years of age on the date of application;
- You are enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate) (applicants who have already graduated may also qualify for consideration provided that they start the internship within six months after completion of their formal qualification);
- You have completed three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing (bachelor's level or equivalent) the assignment;
- You possess a first degree in a public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO or a degree in a management-related or administrative field;
- You are not related to a WHO staff member (e.g., son/daughter, brother/sister, or mother/father);
- You are fluent at least in one of the working language of the office of assignment; and
- You have not previously participated in WHO’s Internship Programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in completing an internship at a WHO office please follow the relevant below link(s).
You will find information on the application process and additional information on WHO's Internship Programme on the website of the respective office.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.