1 Dec 2016
Engineering Jobs at Med-In Hospital and Pharmaceutical Services Limited
Job Title: Engineering Technicians
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- a. Create solutions to complex technical problems in a Pharmaceutical industry.
- b. Assist engineers and as they create, modify, and test products and processes.
- c. Perform extensive research and development during creation phase of product.
- d. Inspect products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement.
- e. Conduct tests and collect data.
- f. Assist in product design, development, and production.
- g. Build and set up equipment and record observations during operation.
- h. Determines the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- i. Utilize computer-aided design and drafting equipment during design phase.
- j. Operate and maintain equipment used within the factory.
- a. Minimum HND/B. Eng in Engineering Sciences, especially Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering or Laboratory Technology etc minimum of 3years experience in engineering activities in a parenteral industry.
- b. Must be computer literate; Fluent in written and spoken English.
- c. The holder must be knowledgeable in Engineering Science and Technology
- d. Sound knowledge of design techniques, tools, principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- e. Knowledge of machines, uses, repair and maintenance
- f. Result Oriented and good team spirit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th December 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.