Established in May 1995, the Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC) is a Lagos-based non-governmental and non-partisan organization concerned with the promotion and protection of economic, social and cultural rights (ESC rights) in Nigeria.
Through its highly-integrated models — the Monitoring and Advocacy Program (MAP), the Community Action Program (CAP), the Legal Action Program (LAP) and the Policy Advocacy Program (PAP) — SERAC seeks to build awareness about economic, social and cultural rights and explore strategies for securing their realization.
Job Title: Receptionist
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess at least an Ordinary Diploma (OND) in Secretarial Studies or related courses
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Exceptional telephone mannerism
- Strong communication skills
- At least two years work experience
Social and Economic Rights Action Center
P.O. Box 13616, Ikeja, Lagos
forward their CV’s to: email@example.com