1 Dec 2016
Entry Level Secretarial Vacancy at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
Through its highly-integrated models -- the Monitoring and Advocacy Program (MAP), the Community Action Program (CAP), the Legal Action Program (LAP) and the Policy Advocacy Program (PAP) -- SERAC seeks to build awareness about economic, social and cultural rights and explore strategies for securing their realization.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Possess at least an Ordinary Diploma (OND) in Secretarial Studies or related courses
- Excellent typing and computer skills
- Exceptional telephone mannerism
- Strong communication skills
- At least two years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
Social and Economic Rights Action Center
P.O. Box 13616, Ikeja, Lagos
forward their CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.