1 Dec 2016
Transport Logistics Manager Job at G4S
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
G4S is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Logistics Manager (Personnel Movement)
- To coordinate a fleet of over 200 vehicles to transport staff safely and efficiently
- Responsible for dispatch office, drivers, training, outsourced vehicle maintenance and vehicle licensing and administration
- Must have 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be highly computer literate
- Be willing to work shifts and unsocial hours
- Hold a valid driving license
- Highly numerate
- Able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Advance Driving qualification
- HSE qualifications
Attractive basic salary plus high incentive package based on achievement of KPI
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing your employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to:
The Human Resources Department,
27 Oba Akinjobi Street,
Application Deadline 8th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.