EAGLEWATCH SECURITY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous security company established in the year 1999 to provide professional security services.
ESL is not just another security firm. We do not just endeavour to meet every ethical code and standard set down, but to surpass the standards.
We take pride in providing all our services by using well-trained security officers from our training academy. Security officers are dressed in a very neat uniform, which promote the professional image of our client, and EAGLEWATCH SECURITY LIMITED.
ESL is operated by highly skilled and licensed personnel with combined experience of over a decade in the Security Industry.
Job title: Accounts Assistant
- – Practical knowledge of bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- – Must be hardworking
- – Good communication skills
- – Must be good at Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- – Knowledge of Quick books Accounting Application is added advantage
- – Must not be more than 28 years of age
- – Minimum of 1 year working experience in accounting position
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply with a recent passport size photograph and curriculum vitae to:
The Executive Director,
Eaglewatch Security Limited,
15c Omerelu Street, G.R.A. Phase 1,
Or send your application with CV to:
Application closes on the 27th January, 2017.