Renfield Oil Services is a Nigerian Oil Servicing, value-driven
company, providing Oil Servicing and quality Oilfield Equipment Rentals
and Services to the E&P and other Oil and Gas companies using
cutting edge technology-driven to provide quality services to our
We serve Nigerian oil companies, oilfield-services, equipment
providers, and private-equity investors in the oil and gas industry. Our
team of consultants and experts helps our clients develop strategies to
manage risk, optimize their organizations, and improve performance. We
build capabilities to deliver lasting improvement.
Renfield Oil Services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- To provide equal employment opportunities where
dynamic/enthusiastic individuals can realize their full potential as an
important part of our team.
- We are providing an opportunity of learning on the job and equip
these individuals with the needed knowledge to fit into specific roles
in our industry.
- The purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal,
support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into our Oil and Gas
system ahead of demand.
- The Graduate Trainees will experience a wide variety of learning
interventions, including but not limited to: presentations, market
visits, functional as well as interpersonal and management skills
training, case studies, discussions with senior management, formal
classroom training, e-learning and others.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in live
projects and to take on the responsibility for managing these projects
as well as their successful implementation.
- Following a number of personal & professional assessments,
the successful individuals will join the team as a Graduate Trainee
where initially training will be the biggest part of your day as you
learn about the world of Oil and Gas.
- As a graduate trainee you will work directly with your team
leader to implement everything you are learning and to benefit from
their specific unit knowledge.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must possess any of these; HND / B.Sc. in any field.
- Candidate must be residing in Lagos state or other neighbouring states.
- Teamwork – Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities,
listens to others and values opinions, welcomes newcomers and promotes
- Perseverance – targets and achieves results, sets challenging
goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability
and provides motivation.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to manage people
- Computer Literate (Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite).
- Good Communication skill in both oral and written Language
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task.
- Integrity/Ethics – deals with others in a straight forward and
honest manner, accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality,
- Organizational Skills.
- Strong Analytic and Numerical Skills.
- Creativity / Innovation.
- Team Work / Working with a team.
- Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships.
- Communicating Effectively.
- Strong attention for details.
- Results Orientation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Thinking Systemically.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th February, 2017.