11 Jan 2017
The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Vacancy for a Business Development and Marketing Manager
at 16:13 Tags: Abuja Jobs , Business Development Jobs , Institute of Credit Administration , Marketing Jobs
involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
JOB POSITION: Business Development and Marketing Manager
AGE: 35years upward.
SEX: Female only is needed for this position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. A minimum of Master's Degree.
2. Previous Managerial experience and Marketing is key.
3. A minimum of three years working experience.
4. Good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills.
5. Effective written and oral communications skills and knowledge in computer applications.
6. Be honest and trustworthy; possess sound work ethics, Work process flow and objective in decision making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 18th January, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.