S&S hotels and suites remain the hotel of choice for the business
traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome
haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services
personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the
discerning leisure traveler
seeking the captivating dining and
limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer/Cashier
- Efficiently manages the front desk and maintains safe by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Responsible for cash management
- Responsible for verification of cash expenditure and
implementation of corresponding payments and recoveries after their
authorization by the Manager
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage the operation of the office equipment and maintain records of usage and issues
- Assist the Administrative and Finance officer in general office management tasks, as requested.
- Assist the Administrative, Finance and logistic staff in organizing official functions including workshop, receptions etc.
- Ensure a good level of cleanliness is maintained in the interior and exterior Front office.
- Keep petty cash records and transactions in accordance with
donor specified procedures and submits timely replenishment requests and
- Manage petty cash including record keeping and verification of cash expenditure and implementation of corresponding payments
- Receive and direct visitors appropriately, receive and manage calls, monitor logbooks; issue visitor badges.
- Handle in coming written and outgoing materials, register them and pass them on to the relevant staff.
- Any other tasks as assigned within the Programme team.
- OND/HND in Finance and Administration, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.Fluent in written and spoken English and at least one of the main local languages
- Experience in communication and public related field is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates Will be contacted for review
Application Deadline 15th March, 2017.