Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at
the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit
/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its
inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where
security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific
solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value
through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vetting Officer
- Advices on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develops, documents and manages an effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Should be able to ride a motor bike
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Conducts background checks and verifications on all employees.
- Provides the strategic and tactical direction for vetting
activity within the company, to ensure that current and future needs of
the organization are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.