Meritabode Nigeria Limited, a Real Estate company located in Lagos, is
recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position Below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer/Assistant Project Officer
- Setting out the works in accordance with the drawings and specification.
- Liaising with the project planning engineer regarding construction programmes.
- Liaising with company or project purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
- Supervising and counselling junior or trainee engineers.
- Measurement and valuation (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate).
- Be able to do architectural design
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, site diary.
- Job review of subordinate staff.
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
- Observance of safety requirements.
- Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and Statutory authorities.
- Quality control in accordance with CSIs/procedures method
statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans, all prepared by
the project management team and by subcontractors.
- B.Sc/HND Engineering and its related feild
- Must have a mixture of personal, technical and physical abilities.
- Must have strong numerical and analytic skills and can think in a
very logical way as well as good writing skills and to be able to
produce excellent reports.
- You’ll have to be able to deal with a wide variety of other
professionals and be a team player. Site engineers are often under
pressure and need to be exceptionally hard-working and organised with
outstanding problem-solving skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org