17 May 2017
Current Jobs at Qualiserve Group for Operation Managers, Mobile Money Services
areas such as Telecom Infrastructure and Man-power Outsourcing.
Today, Qualiserve has shown its strong presence in the West African market from where it is ideally positioned to provide services in major sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager, Mobile Money Services
- Marketing, Operation Guidance and Quality Management
- Provide Business Operation Consultant Service to local Mobile Money Operator, based on Huawei Mobile Money system.
- Develop long-term Joint-Operation (JO) Partnership to setup, co-operate local e-money ecosystem.
- Be responsible for Market Research and Analysis in the different target market/country, Business development of Partnership, Business Plan, Business Process design, etc. Furthermore, have full operation responsibilities of project result.
- Work with Joint- Operation partner to Expand and manage the distribution and merchant network on the mobile money platform.
- Ensure that products and services of the highest quality and popularity are integrated with the platform.
- Source the market for new acquisition opportunities.
- Monitor and Evaluate operational activities for the Mobile money service and get new opportunities to promote the service.
- Monitor SLA and ensure that SLAs agreed on the mobile money platform are met by partners and agent networks.
- Develop Yearly Product Road for the mobile money platform.
- Monthly and Yearly Financial reconciliation, settlement and Reporting.
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades and other modifications.
- Take charge of project operation, help Joint-Operation partner to design business development plan and operation strategies, undertake part of operation activities. Co-operate with Joint-Operation partner to execute business plan, help to increase user amount; transaction volume and also gain the profit.
- Take charge of providing valuable market requirement for Product roadmap, or technical solutions, continuous improve product quality.
- Ensure the subscriber acquisition and Revenue Target are met by launching attractive commercial and promotion offers.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports exist and are sent for all relevant activities, trends and revenues for mobile money services.
- Bachelor's in Accounting ,Finance, Administration, Engineering or Marketing (MBA or Master’s Degree will be Advantageous)
- Language fluency in English.
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory of the Mobile Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of accounting/financial standards , principles and ability to resolve basic financial problems
- 5+ years work experience in financial industry, include bank, payment, e-payment is more preferable etc ;(3+ year out of the work experience must be on a mobile money platform)
- Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and other relevant software (for the purpose of analyzing data and producing reports)
- Comprehensive knowledge of local Central Bank rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.