Qualiserve Group – The organization started its
operational activities as Qualiserve Technologies Limited in the year
2005 to provide ICT solutions. Since then, Qualiserve has earned a
reputation of helping its clients to attain improved performance in the
provision of quality services in IT and other
areas such as Telecom
Infrastructure and Man-power Outsourcing.
Today, Qualiserve has shown its strong presence in the West African
market from where it is ideally positioned to provide services in major
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Manager, Mobile Money Services
- Marketing, Operation Guidance and Quality Management
- Provide Business Operation Consultant Service to local Mobile Money Operator, based on Huawei Mobile Money system.
- Develop long-term Joint-Operation (JO) Partnership to setup, co-operate local e-money ecosystem.
- Be responsible for Market Research and Analysis in the different
target market/country, Business development of Partnership, Business
Plan, Business Process design, etc. Furthermore, have full operation
responsibilities of project result.
- Work with Joint- Operation partner to Expand and manage the distribution and merchant network on the mobile money platform.
- Ensure that products and services of the highest quality and popularity are integrated with the platform.
- Source the market for new acquisition opportunities.
- Monitor and Evaluate operational activities for the Mobile money service and get new opportunities to promote the service.
- Monitor SLA and ensure that SLAs agreed on the mobile money platform are met by partners and agent networks.
- Develop Yearly Product Road for the mobile money platform.
- Monthly and Yearly Financial reconciliation, settlement and Reporting.
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades and other modifications.
- Take charge of project operation, help Joint-Operation partner
to design business development plan and operation strategies, undertake
part of operation activities. Co-operate with Joint-Operation partner
to execute business plan, help to increase user amount; transaction
volume and also gain the profit.
- Take charge of providing valuable market requirement for Product
roadmap, or technical solutions, continuous improve product quality.
- Ensure the subscriber acquisition and Revenue Target are met by launching attractive commercial and promotion offers.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports exist and are sent for
all relevant activities, trends and revenues for mobile money services.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting ,Finance, Administration, Engineering or Marketing (MBA or Master’s Degree will be Advantageous)
- Language fluency in English.
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory of the Mobile Financial Services industry
- Good understanding of accounting/financial standards , principles and ability to resolve basic financial problems
- 5+ years work experience in financial industry, include bank,
payment, e-payment is more preferable etc ;(3+ year out of the work
experience must be on a mobile money platform)
- Very good knowledge and presentation skills using MS Excel, MS
PowerPoint and other relevant software (for the purpose of analyzing
data and producing reports)
- Comprehensive knowledge of local Central Bank rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com