PC Planet Limited is Nigeria’s leading online IT vendor, offering a
large variety of IT products and services, at unbeatable low prices
while providing our customers a superior and exciting shopping
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- We need a young vibrant lady willing to pursue a career in the
ICT. Such interest must be demonstrated in past training or roles that
such person has participated in.
- The Customer Service Officer will be the first point of contact for all our clients.
- She will attend to clients and assist them with their inquiries using every opportunity to sell our products and services.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers of customers.
- Handle product recalls/ Attempt to persuade the customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time. limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- She will also receive phone calls, interacts with company’s customers to pro reply emails and messages.
- Customer Service Officer interacts with company’s customers to
provide them with information, address inquiries regarding products and
- Also, deals with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Microsoft office tools and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2017.