17 May 2017
Employment Opportunities in an Online Communications Company in Lagos
by Staff at 5/17/2017 06:40:00 pm Tags: Customer Care Jobs , Customer-Care-Jobs , Graphics Designer , Lagos Jobs , NYSC , Web Developer
consultancy, internet marketing and Social Media Management.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate NYSC - Customer/Client Service Personnel
Location: Ogba, Lagos.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform customer verifications
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Document all customer interactions
- Serve as a link between customers and the organization
- Ensure all records are accurate and update
- Identify opportunities and make suggestions based on Customer needs
- Communicate the product line strategy to the customer
- Enforce strict product line organizational interfaces and organizational procedures
- Manage customer requirements
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries
- Update and change customer information
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Must already be serving as NYSC in Lagos for the next 8 months and above,(if not your application will not be considered)
- Excellent Use of the computer
- Excellent Customer Service, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills.
- Knowledgeable in Resolving and Multi-tasking.
- Bachelors or HND degree (2'1 or equivalent).
- Not more than 28 years
- Excellent Spoken communication skills.
- Broad knowledge on IT products and Services
- Good numerical and writing skills
Job Title: Web Designer/Front-End Developer
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Will be a member of the team majorly as the backend developer but working closely with front-end developer and other affiliate companies we are involved with.
- To build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web applications.
- Design, program, and deliver web/local development projects (PHP, .NET, C#, and related platforms) within designated schedules and budgets
- Design and implementation of web applications, specializing in the user interface
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Proven skill in web programming.
- Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Graphical Design skills would be an added advantage.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient and a team player.
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications from SCRATCH using HTML, CSS PHP.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Industry-related knowledge of browser client development
- Direct industry experience working in coordination with front-end developers
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- 2 - 6 years in a professional front-end websites
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Location: Ogba, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Creating Brand Identity Solutions for Web and Print with high visual impact.
- Carry out Client required assessment, analysis and project management as it relates to graphics for print and web designs.
- Designing mail templates for digital marketing campaigns.
- Create User Interface design for web and mobile applications.
- Developing visual content for new service and product solutions.
- Creating visual designs that leads to conversion for our various digital marketing platform and our clients.
- Minimum 3 years in Graphic Design
- Strong conceptual skills and tactical mindset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated with good initiative
- Ability to express current design trends and understand what makes them compelling
- Experience with branding and identity design
- Open-minded and able to use constructive feedback
- Strong portfolio
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Graduate NYSC and Web Designer/Front-End Developer
Positions with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail. If not, your application will not be considered.
- email@example.com for Graphics Designer Position with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail. If not, your application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.