Job Title: Operations Manager
Assistin the smooth running of the Company. You will have the responsibility to develop, innovate and deliver a product which is quality driven whilst maintaining aggressive financial returns. This will be driven by ensuring that all working methods are reviewed and best practice is achieved so we in turn can grow our business whilst delivering excellent guest service.
- Work, and develop relationships, with customers to ensure the very best reputation
- Work closely with the Manager to ensure correct stock levels are available.
- Ensure strict compliance with all relevant Hygiene and Safety legislation and requirements.
- Ensure that the industry standard with regard to safety and hygiene.
- Champion a training culture within the team to ensure succession planning, and a culture that exceeds the very best the industry has to offer.
- The Operations Manager will constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- They will also participate in the development panel that sits to drive the food offer across the region.
- They will also manage the external food hygiene consultant, and the resulting reports.
- The job holder will be responsible for maintaining and helping enforce the agreed brand standards for each unit by conducting and managing monthly audits.
- The Operations Manager will also be the department representative for Special Events, working each special event as the departmental duty manager
- This will involve all planning associated with each event, right through to delivery
- They will also liaise with the Sales and Marketing team to collate and respond to all customer correspondence, ensuring this is communicated to the entire Food and Beverage team, where appropriate
- They will maintain the Management invoices and journals, manage and monitor expenditure associated with catering equipment repair, manage the asset register and assist in budget setting each year for the department
- The job holder will act as a purchasing officer and budget controller for the restaurant, creating a professional relationship with all suppliers
- The Operations Manager will assist in the planning and implementation of new ideas and menu specifications each season, working closely with Central Support to ensure they fit with guidelines and are to the high quality our guests expect
- The Operations Manager is expected to provide constant leadership, counselling, advice and feedback to their peers
- They must provide an environment of openness and trust, with constant feedback and performance coaching.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- 3 years of operations management in a food of juice Company is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of procurement, leadership, budgeting etc.
- Two years of staff management is highly desirable.
- Team working is very necessary.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, sometimes on short notice.
- Computer literate
- Ability to work with detailed data and information.
Notes; the position title and location should be the subject of the email.
How to Apply
Interested amd qualified candidates should submit their CV to this email address: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017