- Responsible for the general maintenance and beautification of the gardens, plants and lawns.
- Plant flowers, shrubs, trees and lawns.
- Prune trees and hedges in ways that help the plants’ health, are safe and look good.
- Maintain lawn and grass areas using machinery, natural fertilisers but no chemicals.
- Maintain gardens by naturally fertilising, trimming and making sure that plants are receiving adequate water.
- To keep the gardens, thoroughfares and footpaths clear and free from litter at all times.
- O’Level certificate (Minimum).
- Fluency in English Language.
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Sound knowledge and use of horticultural machinery is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017.