Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs
in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health,
HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in
partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the
British Department for
International Development (DFID) and the United
States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the
Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, among other
international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new
programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities
for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive
We require competent candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
Location: Kano, FCT, Abuja, Sokoto, Ondo, Rivers,
- This is an Officer position reporting to the Area Sales Manager.
- The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for promoting
and increasing access to SFH ethical products, in addition to
non-ethical products across the states of the territory.
- The person will be responsible for demand creation among
providers and caregivers, identification and engagement of new service
delivery points and effective engagement/management of trade channel
members and professional bodies.
- First Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.Pharm).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment (preferably under marketing)
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Accountability and ownership of tasks & results
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
- High level of integrity
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidate
- Your letter should state clearly evidence of competences
required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive
Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail
address and current contact address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page
application letter (using the position name as subject), addressed to
the “Director of Human Resources” and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017.