19 May 2017
Graduate Demand Creation Representatives Recruitment at Society for Family Health (SFH)
International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We require competent candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Demand Creation Representative (DCR)
Location: Kano, FCT, Abuja, Sokoto, Ondo, Rivers,
- This is an Officer position reporting to the Area Sales Manager.
- The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for promoting and increasing access to SFH ethical products, in addition to non-ethical products across the states of the territory.
- The person will be responsible for demand creation among providers and caregivers, identification and engagement of new service delivery points and effective engagement/management of trade channel members and professional bodies.
- First Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (B.Pharm).
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience working in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment (preferably under marketing)
- Passion for the job and readiness to go the extra mile
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Accountability and ownership of tasks & results
- Excellent people management and motivation skills
- In-depth product knowledge, good selling and medical detailing skills
- High level of integrity
The compensation package is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidate
- Your letter should state clearly evidence of competences required for the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address and current contact address.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position name as subject), addressed to the "Director of Human Resources" and send to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.