Job Title: Direct Sales/Marketing Executives
Location: FCT, Abuja
Summary of Role
- Responsible for marketing the organization products and
services; improve the organization’s market position and achieve
financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- Build key customer relationships; identify business opportunities; negotiate with customers and close business deals.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to Line Manager.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Line Manager.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities
- Office support duties like photocopying, typing, scanning etc
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using
referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by
scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present
coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes
- Degree holder in Social Sciences discipline.
- Must have three (3) years financial services marketing/sales experience.
- Maturity, confidence, integrity, poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Must be able to operate the basic MS office.
- Applicants’ must be resident in Abuja.
- Self- driven; strong marketing/client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management/service excellence skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills.
- Ability to marketing to prospects, win them over and close deals.
Net take home N80,000/m
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘DSE-ABJ’ as subject of mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2017.