A reputable company is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Reporting to: Board of Trustees (BoT)
- A degree in Law from an accredited University
- Minimum of seven years experience in providing high level support to executive level staff in a law firm.
- Experience of working in highly matrixed environment
- Knowledge of wills and estate related mailers
- Knowledge of common office computer programmes.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Good people skills
- Able to work on your own or in a team
- Good presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding and commitment to the Estate
- Good Listening skills
- Candidates must state their state of origin and residence.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and personal statement of not more than 500 words to: Afristate6@gmail.com
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.