19 May 2017
Job for an Internal Auditor in a Manufacturing, Health & Wellbeing Company in Kwara
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- They are seeking for qualified candidates who will share in their vision to tackle women empowerment, poverty alleviation, cultural, socio-economic, health & well-being issues, This position is for young and self-driven candidates.
- Prepare internal audit schedules and manage audits for all entities of the group.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Analyse audit results to identify loopholes and recommend methods for increasing profits, averting risks and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Manage the periodic inventory and budget audits against the standard financial requirements.
- Coordinate with external auditors, to ensure efficient implementation of the overall statutory financial audit plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results.
- Promote the adoption of best practice in internal control system.
- A good bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional Qualification
- ICAN, ACCA, CFA, CIMA or related certifications
- 7-10 years of professional experience with at least 5 years proven work experience as an internal or senior auditor
- Advanced computer skills, specifically, MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to effectively communicate complex financial data and information to managers with non-financial expertise.
- Excellent documentation and record keeping skills
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Candidates MUST reside in Kwara State (Ilorin and its environs).
- Applicants must live in Kwara State and not be more than 38 years old.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualificed candidates should send of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject od the mail should be the position you are applying for.
Application Deadline: 26th May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.