Job Title: Head of Operations
- The post holder is expected to organize and oversee the daily operations of the company.
- The post holder will serve as a member of the management team
with the position’s primary responsibility aimed at ensuring
organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the
organizations financial and operations functions.
- The post holder is expected to plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of the organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies,
managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human
- The post holder will be the one to ensure that the business is
well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching
- The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various organizational processes.
- The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities.
- He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
- The duties but are too diverse and general in nature to be
classified in any one functional area of management or administration,
such as personnel, procurement, or administrative services.
- Working with the management team, the position also contributes
to the development and implementation of organizational strategies,
policies and practices.
- The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the
company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college. MBA is desirable.
- Strong business acumen- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in developing broad-scoped business relationships
- Ability to develop, layout, and follow through on detailed business plans and programs
- Strong negotiating ability
- Strong interpersonal and self-confidence
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Easy contact and rapid to adaptation
- Able to effectively interface with all levels of employees and clients
- At least, 3+years’ experience in marketing communications
- Strong financial acumen- At least 2 years’ experience in Financial Management
- and managing and growing companies
- Working knowledge of assigned systems and client organization and practices
- Team player with a competitive spirit to excel and the ability to influence and motivate others.
- Good listening skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.