Job Title: Sales Support Officer
- Handling marketing and sales activities for the entire area of assignment or Metropolis.
- Preparation of annual regional sales plan and calendar of activities as per the brand plans
- Monitor inventories and produce performance indicators
- Media handling
- Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the
collation, interpretation and analysis of information from the field
and lesson learned.
- Enhance brand visibility and strengthen brand positioning
- Formulate ALT/BTL activities for the brand and Region.
- Formulation / implementation of consumer schemes / promotions in relevant channels
- Handling ATL/BTL Activities
- Developing and Delivering Marketing Messaging for multiple product lines
- Assisting Sales by Lead generation campaigns
- Brand Development using Multiple Channels
- The ideal candidate must have at least a B.Sc/HND Degree in any Social Sciences, or related field
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the sales, distribution and marketing of FMCG products
- Must be Experience in developing & implementing Localized Marketing Programs,
- Good knowledge of Sales Lead Generation activities.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Must be able to maintain principles of receiving, warehousing,
and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing
program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and
implementing new design layouts; inspecting goods; issuing goods
received notes and returns inwards note and requisitions order.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material
handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains warehouse staff by, orienting, monitoring, disciplining and training employees.
- Candidates must be able to accounts for cash received.
- Ability to maintain accurate records of inventory received and issued.
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduates with B.Sc/HND and exceptional customer service skills are required.
- Candidate must have good Knowledge of retail/FMCG environment
- Computer Literate and good in Microsoft Office (Excel and word) and other business enterprise software.
- Candidates living in and around Lekki, Ajah, Ketu, Ojota, Maryland, Ogudu and Ikorodu are required
- Candidate must have 3yrs post NYSC experience in the job.
- Ability to handle finance & stock in a careful manner
Note: Multiple entries amount to disqualification
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Title as their Subject.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.