17 May 2017
Job Position at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) for a Senior Associate
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate - Capital Markets and Accounting Consulting Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00107
Job type: Permanent
The Job Role
- To provide expertise necessary to help clients with financial accounting issues especially related to IFRS reporting and accounting advisory services and to support senior management in the Capital Market and Accounting Consulting Services Unit.
- Provide IFRS technical accounting and business advice to a variety of clients
- Design and agree assignment terms and scope in line with PwC standards and procedures
- Perform IFRS compliance review of financial statements
- Liaise with clients to plan and complete IFRS accounting advisory assignments
- Work and liaise with other members of the team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality clients service
- Coach and train other staff; and,
- Demonstrate strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work with own initiative
- Assist in capital market transactions such as reporting accountant engagements, IPO readiness assessments, business acquisitions accounting and advisory, reorganization and restructuring advisory, etc.
- Prepare high quality reports, financial statements and other client deliverable
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
- Supervise teams and report directly to senior staff
- There are also opportunities to work on assurance projects including due diligence, floatations, disposals and other ad hoc projects.
- A good university degree
- Good working knowledge and understanding of IFRS (2-3 years working experience with IFRS would be an advantage)
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Good analytical and organisational abilities
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- Demonstrate an ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a passion for team work
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Good listening skills
- ACCA/ACA qualification (or equivalent).
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximize growth potential)
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.