Teclab Management Services Limited – Our Client in the Hospitality
Business requires the suitable and qualified candidates to oversee all
installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities
in the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- Candidate must have a solid understanding of plumbing and electrical systems as well as carpentry and other crafts.
- The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational
school or a Degree in business administration or facility management
will be an advantage
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Must have Experience from the Hospitality field.
How to Apply
Interested and candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.