16 May 2017
Job Recruitment in a Certified Technology Company via Management Alternatives Limited
by Staff at 5/16/2017 06:40:00 pm Tags: Abuja Jobs , Administrative Jobs , Administrative-Jobs , Business Analyst , Business-Analyst , Data Analyst Jobs , Data-Analyst-Jobs , Human Resource Jobs , Management Alternatives Limited , OND/HND/BSC Jobs
and expansion of its operation in Nigeria, it requires the services of competent and qualified personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reference Code: MAL/OFM/001
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
- Under the supervision of the COO, the Finance and Accounts Manager will be in charge of the Finance and Accounts department and the entire team.
- He /She will be responsible for performing cost accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation, business recommendations and other finance and accounting related issues in the Organization
- Directly overseeing the Management Accountant to ensure the timely delivery of Management Accounts to the company's Group Board of Directors.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- His functions included but not limited to ensuring that the Finance & Accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline schedule for his team
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post using appropriate code in the accounting software.
- Reconciling all bank accounts, field operations work and reporting on all monthly.
- Analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company's financial decisions as needed.
- Working closely with the Operations Department to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the day to day financial systems of the organization
- Providing advice to the COO on critical financial matters and communicating these in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Responsible for the supervision of the Account team and ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Maintain client’s data base
- Ensure all cash items are recorded and resolved daily; variance is resolved same day
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Appropriate and timely communication with departmental units; provide adhoc reports as requested
- Oversee and ensure the processing of payroll for all staff, administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements and aging
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet work papers; ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards
- Review all ledger account reconciliations to include: bank statements, assets, liabilities and credit cards.
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- A First degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have an Audit background
- 10years relevant work experience in finance and audit.
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite ( esp. Excel)
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Must be ICAN or ACCA Certified
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Managements Accounts is essential.
Job Title: Technical Assistant to CEO
Reference Code: MAL/OTA/003
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Under the supervision of the CEO, S/He will provide executive support, act as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- S/He will also serve as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects.
- Acting as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Work with CEO to organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (business process improvement, business plan writing, marketing planning, etc.) according to client's requirements
- Receiving the CEO calls, taking messages, routing correspondences and handling requests and queries appropriately
- Information preparation duties which includes writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other.
- Develop and execute research plans and activities
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by CEO
- Setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps to maintain that the company and the Managing Partner are in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements
- Maintaining diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Making travel arrangements
- Attending meetings and preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Attend meetings with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Work with business Analyst in identifying issues, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and helping to implement change.
- Researching opportunities (events, projects, trainings, businesses, etc), and engaging networks relevant to the work of the Managing Partner
- Managing social media handles and working with relevant media personnel to ensure that the activities of the Managing Partner and the company are promoted
- Researching and preparing speeches and presentations in a variety of format to support the activities of the Managing Partner
- Supporting business interests of the company and Managing Partner with research, contacts and proposals
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Minimum of a B.Sc./ B.A Degree, First-Class or Second Class Upper division in any discipline.
- Must have business analyst background
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position
- Highly motivated person with outstanding academic credentials,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a proactive and very knowledgeable persona
- Excellent Analytical mind
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally and work late hours.
- Experience in Schedule management and researching
- Travel desk management
- Strong IT skill
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office suite skill.
- Highly discrete and confidential
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional time management and Organizational skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Must not be more than 35 years of age
Job Title: Business Analyst
Reference Code: MAL/OBA/004
Department: Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Under the supervision of the CEO, s/he will develop business cases, business valuations and appraisal of investment opportunities in the ICT industry in Nigeria.
- To develop competitive intelligence reporting of the ICT industry and carry out data collation, market intelligence report and analyze macroeconomic indicators to identify new investment and growth areas for the business.
- Research investment and economic market trends to create investment ideas and educational white papers.
- Evaluation of business investment opportunities
- Long term business planning for the Organization
- Providing developmental suggestions to the company and improving operational efficiency of the company by helping in the development process
- Review investments and prepare materials and Investment Committee proposals and presentations
- Interacts with other departments to create financial models in order to evaluate investment profitability under a bearable risk level
- Assisting at various levels of project and helping in task analysis
- Evaluating the data collected by project development team and preparing hardware and software requirement specifications understanding these details
- Documenting the projects by preparing functional specification documents and user interface guides for the reference of the end users
- Designing and documenting functional specification requirements such as GUI (Graphical User Interface) designs, and input and output device requirements
- Acting as an interface between the clients, development team and the development support team
- Promote information flow to capture gathered intelligence from internal and external sources.
- Collecting requirements for the project business, analyzing them and guiding the developmental team in optimizing their work
- Gather and analyze relevant financial data and economic information from a variety of sources, using financial modelling tools and techniques
- Evaluate potential new investments and perform qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Executing test scenarios and test scripts and making necessary changes in the projects to meet client requirements
- First Degree in Business Administration/Computer Science /Information Technology
- Must be IIBA Certified
- 10years working experience in similar position
- Excellent Understanding of Business Process Management
- Understanding of investor relations reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent research and data mining
- Strong analytical, computational, communication and documentation skills
- Excellent understanding of the business domain
- High level of commitment
- An In-depth knowledge of the business analysis practices in the ICT industry
- A strong understanding of usability engineering lifecycle.
- Versed knowledge with Object oriented techniques
- Strong data analytical skills
- High level of Technology awareness
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
Job Title: Human Resource/Administrative Manager
Reference Code: MAL/OHR/002
Department: Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
- Under the Supervision of the COO, The Human Resource/ Admin Manager will steer consistency and effectiveness in HR/ Admin operations, policies and practices to ensure effective, efficient and strategic delivery of HR /Admin operations in the Organization.
- S/he will be responsible for employee compensation, pension, payroll, hiring, retention, development, providing strategic guidance and support in the areas of employee relations issues, manpower planning, performance management, key HR disciplinary processes, employee benefits, and recruitment and day-day operations of employees.
- Manage and update organization’s performance management system
- Carry out Staff induction for new team members
- Managing personnel individual and collective development such as training, assessment and promotions
- Ensure compliance with legal, contractual or statuary procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative task such as leaves, holiday management, wage payment, etc
- Deploy logistics in the event of any function to be managed by the organization
- Provide logistics support for all company activities and events.
- Leading the conduct of training needed assessment and implementation of training for personnel’s
- Development and review of training curriculum and planning of training schedules for the organization
- Lead the recruitment unit of the organization by generating and managing the database of potential hires
- Follow up on litigation involving personnel’s and the organization.
- Organize and maintain both electronic and paper filing system (i.e. minutes, personnel records, vendor lists, inventory lists, etc.).
- Order office supplies as needed and adhere to re-order schedules as well as maintain supply inventory
- Manage all office facility
- Coordinate recruitment events and activities such as advertisements and interview sessions
- Conduct staff training needs assessment reviews
- Manage staff payroll, deductions, benefits
- General office management and any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum First Degree in Human Resource Management/ Social Science Course
- Must be a member of a recognized Professional Body
- At least 10 years related HR experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisor, project staff, and clients.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent organization skill and highly detailed.
- Must work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and also as a team member.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good IT skill
- Required knowledge, skills & abilities: required to perform the essential duties of this job.
- Working knowledge of and experience in Nigeria labor law and legal resources.
- High degree of professionalism and discretion; culturally astute.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office suite and HR systems.
- Strong writing and presentation skills with ability to communicate well within and across diverse groups and perspectives.
Job Title: Project Manager
Reference Code: MAL/OPM/007
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Under the supervision of the CEO, the Project Manager is responsible for overseeing project operations controls, processes and practices.
- H/She will review the project, conduct procedures to identify the risks in the project and evaluate plans for managing those risks, recommend changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls to make sure they are current, adequate, functional and utilized in accordance with organizational and statutory standards and making sure projects are delivered on time.
- Evaluate and perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
- Prepare project proposal, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Manages the activities of the project coordinators
- Use project management tool to monitor working hours, budget, plans and finances spent
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and report
- Coordination of team to achieve maximum performance in all project locations.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and ensure resource availability and proper project allocation
- Identifying control gaps and opportunities for project improvement
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- To conduct a thorough research on the project location
- Monitors and Initiates monthly plans, tracks achievement and conducts quality checks for the project
- Plan ahead of bottlenecks, think out of the box, and be flexible to explore alternate options/solutions when facing constraints and delay in project delivery
- Identifying control gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Keeps accurate and updated records of all project site, clients and tools of project teams.
- Preparing timely project reports for Management
- Management of companies assets, tools and equipment on project locations
- To train and mentor project coordinators assigned to the project and conduct a monthly performance evaluation of teams.
- First degree in Business Administration/ Project Management or any related field
- Must have Chain Management background
- 10years related experience
- Excellent team player
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Analytical/ Numeric Skills
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be PMP or PRINCE II Certified
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple task and meet the deadlines
- Must be discrete and confidential
- Exceptional leadership skill
Job Title: Data Analyst
Reference Code: MAL/ODA/006
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Under the supervision of the CEO, the data analyst will scrutinize information using data analysis tool; there by turning data into information, information into insights for business/ organizational decisions.
- S/He will conduct full lifecycle activities which includes requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Extract and Interpret required data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Perform final data analysis to provide additional data screening
- Prepare reports based on analysis and present to management
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- First Degree in Mathematics/Statistics /Economics/Computer Science/Information Technology
- 3 -5 years related working experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel and ability to use statistical software packages such as SAS,SPSS,etc to perform advanced-data analysis.
- Ability to apply statistical methodology to complex data.
- Strong analytical/numerical skill with ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, target driven and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team with changing priorities.
Job Title: System Analyst
Reference Code: MAL/OSA/005
Department: Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Under the supervision of the CEO, s/he will analyze how well software, hardware and wider IT system fits into the Organization needs or of a client, develop and implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing standards, testing standards and providing solutions.
- Develop and analyze systems that are to be used by the employees and the managers of the company
- Maintain the database of data received.
- Develop strategies that are to be used in implementation of software and hardware systems in the organization
- Examine current systems, make recommendations for Organization/ Client system improvements, contribute to specifications for new systems, implement and monitor their effectiveness.
- Look after the maintenance of the computer systems and make sure that all the departments are functioning properly
- Collect necessary specifications for each department and make sure that their requirements are met
- Develop and manage staff to monitor technology staff and oversee policies and procedures of the company
- Look after the purchase of the software and hardware systems and plan proper budget and quotations for the systems
- Provide training and necessary assistance for the employees involved in implementation and maintenance of the software systems
- Train the employees in using information systems and help them understand the configuration of the systems
- First Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering
- 3 -5 years related working experience
- Proficient working with all types of Operating Systems
- Excellent understanding of Software design, documentation, testing , maintenance, development process, requirements, architecture and COBOL
- Should understand the specifications of the software to be installed in the computers and make necessary pre-installations
- Ability to troubleshoot any kind of systems related problems and maintain security of the systems
- Proficient working with the office applications, ERP software, communications systems
- Ability to accept challenges and tackle difficult situations and meet the expected goals
- Focused on best practices and models that are used in the industry and can be helpful in meeting the expectations of the employees
- Strong analytical & attention detail skill
- Good written & Verbal communication skill
- Highly flexible and Adaptable.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reference Code: MAL/OPC/008
Reports to: Project Manager
- Under the supervision of the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible running, administering and organizing all project activities in cooperation and under the direction of the project manager, aiming at the seamless execution of the project.
- To support the Project Manager and team members on projects, including planning, administrative, and maintaining project documentation.
- Ensure that clients needs are met as the project evolves
- Support in the preparation of project proposal, timeframes, schedule and budget
- To provide functional and administrative support to assigned project staff.
- Serves as the daily point of contact from project initiation to completion, including attending meetings with relevant stakeholders and partners.
- To provides weekly and monthly progress reports/logs against monthly delivery targets and schedules.
- Maintain a comprehensive project documentation, plans and report
- Oversees and allocates equipment, including secure storage, assignments and receipt, sorting and logging in and out of the office and field.
- Inventories supplies and ensures that staff have adequate supplies to support projects.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules and regulations. Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
- Provides timely updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for performing any other duty as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Management or any related field
- 3-5years related working experience
- Must be PMP/ PRINCE II Certified
- Must have Chain management background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Strong Organizational Skill
- Excellent attention and multitasking skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Scheduling and planning experience is an asset.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- The subject of the mail should be the Job Title - Reference Code
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- All candidates must have a functional Skype ID
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit one page personal profile and CV's as a single word document to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.