IHS Towers, is the largest independent mobile
telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the
Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full
tower value chain – collocation on owned towers, deployment and managed
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire,
Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and
Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Supplier Program Management Specialist
Reports To: Senior Manager -Supply Chain
- Work closely with all functional teams to ensure successful integration, support contract execution and management initiatives.
- The Supplier Program Management Specialist (SPM) would be responsible for management and oversight of major supplier activities.
- Working closely with the technical project teams, procurement,
operations and other supporting functions to ensure successful
integration and support of proposal efforts, contract execution and
supplier management initiatives.
- Working closely with other functions in an integrated team
environment to develop procurement specifications and statements of work
for a variety of complex goods and services.
- Performs stakeholder needs analysis, technical measure definition, and requirements analysis, allocation and definition.
- Performs cost vs. requirements trade studies, cost driver
analysis, and analysis of supplier cost proposals using parametric cost
- Assists with analyses to evaluates customer/operational needs to define technical performance requirements.
- Supporting leadership related to Supplier Management strategy
and resolves issues. Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies
that support successful execution of the procurement packages.
- Conducts oversight and management of strategies, performance and development of large-scale products and services.
- Manages technical, business, product delivery, quality and
in-service aspects of supplier/subcontractor relationships and
- Establishes operating plan to monitor performance to plan.
- Uses structured requirements processes to ensure requirements are clear, unambiguous verifiable and affordable.
- Develops and implements processes for other business units and functions when appropriate.
- Identifies and manages all aspects of supplier statement of
work, contractual commitments and performance to support company
procurement strategies and contractual compliance and establishes
- Provides technical and business guidance to critical suppliers and projects.
Competencies and Requirements
- Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 14 or more years’
related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 12 or more
years’ or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years’ related work
experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Initiates assignments and determines and pursues courses of
action necessary to obtain desired results. Work is checked through
consultation and agreement with others rather than formal review by a
- Applies advanced job principles, theories, and concepts.
Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts as well as
advanced job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job
expert within the company.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written formats
- Experience in contract structure, interpretation and negotiation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.