Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long
established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and
financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
- As the Project Coordinator, you will ensure all company
renewable energy Projects are delivered to time, cost and quality having
first negotiated and agreed plans with the 3rd party suppliers.
- You will have responsibility for risk and issue escalation, financial controls, team management and product delivery.
- You will also be responsible for the implementation of changes.
This will include interactions with a number of third parties, including
some based off-shore, ensuring project delivery plans take account of
any inbound and outbound dependencies
Qualifications/ Core Requirements
- Must have a degree in Project management, Economics or any related course.
- Must have vast knowledge about renewable energy, its terms,
- technicalities, conversions etc
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive business proposals.
- Must have knowledge of renewable energy regulatory bodies.
- Must be able to critically analyze contracts and partnerships.
- Must be able to work without supervision.
Skills and Experience:
As the project manager, you must be/have:
- The ability to work in an outsourced environment to deliver a number of complex projects concurrently
- Knowledge and experience in managing delivery from 3rd party suppliers including those with off-shore resources.
- Relevant financial control experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, demonstrating a variety of
influencing styles to enable effective completion of tasks both
individually and within groups
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communications skills with the ability to clearly present solutions at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.