Job Title: Immigration and Quota Management Liaison Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- This position is for qualified Lawyer to support the organizations immigration and quota management.
- Complete intake interviews
- Draft motions
- Build networks and establish relationships with relevant government agencies
- Responsible for managing employee’s application forms and immigration process
- Draft appeals
- Collect documents necessary for the visa or citizenship application
- Write correspondence to opposing attorneys, clients, and the court
- Write summaries of individual cases
- Prepare immigration forms
- Research laws
- Make presentations and provide professional reports.
- First Degree in any relevant course(A lawyer will be preferred if Possible)
- 5-10 years experience in immigration and quota management.
N200,000 – N350,000 per/month
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2017