Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of
start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have
launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market,
Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia
Car, Jumia Services
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark
on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
- We are sourcing for an exceptional Accounts Receivable Associate
who will be responsible for overseeing and facilitating the accounting
functions for assigned accounts.
- In this role, the Accounts Receivable Associate processes
customer invoices, researches accounting issues, collects on receivables
and reconciles customer accounts.
- Ensure correct postings of all customer invoices and subsequent receipts and applications in the ERP System
- Ensure that AR customers’ requests (invoices, credit notes, reviews, etc.) are promptly carried out.
- Ensure periodic reports to support all entries posted in the ERP are promptly generated, analyzed and acted on as required
- Ensure that monthly reconciliations of all relevant accounts are
completed accurately and timely; all open and unreconciled items
properly identified, researched and closed timely.
- Ensure tax compliance on all AR transactions is achieved.
- Assist both in monthly finance close and the yearly Financial audit.
- Ensure that all AR Customers information are accurately maintained and updated on the ERP.
- Ensure periodic review of all AR GL Entries are carried-out to ensure accurate postings of transactions.
- Provide support for all other accounting projects as necessary from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should possess B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and B2B collections
- Must have experience with Inventory Accounts Receivable, Consumer Packaged Goods Experience preferred
- Knowledge of business-to-business sales, supply chain, order fulfillment
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams.
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply