Job Title: Expatriate Catering Operations Manager
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering
operations and designated services to the client organisation in
accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing team members.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for
business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Company Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To manage and control the effective operation of the company shop.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven track record in a similar environment.
- Proven experience within a high volume catering environment.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and over coming challenges
- Must have a degree in Catering, Hospitality or any other related course.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in industrial catering as a manager and a campboss.
- Must be able to source for catering contracts and get them as well.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with job title as subject
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2017.