Job Title: General Manger
Location: Central Abuja, FCT
- General co-ordination & administration of marketing,
operations, business development, and all commercial activities of the
- Build the bank’s image enforcing ethical business practices
within the bank staff and collaborating with customers, government,
community organizations, and employees.
- Share knowledge with the bank’s branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Ensure business compliance with company’s policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Participate in projects geared towards new products/ service
development and or product / service enhancement by giving appropriate
guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line
with leading practices within the sector.
- Supervise assigned division/departments to achieve efficient,
productive and profitable portfolio growth in line with corporate
- Facilitate and present periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Make presentation to Management and Board
- Lead the identification of target market segments and develop strategies for growth.
- Provide strategic input and direction for the development of
performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement
of set targets.
- Build the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Responsible for approving all verified loan applications
- ICT knowledge is a MUST
- B.Sc/HND or Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Marketing or other related fields
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Ability to lead and motivate staff to meet sales targets
- Desired age range is between 35 – 45 years old
- Experienced regional/branch Mangers from commercial banks are encouraged to apply.
- Branch management experience of not less than 3 yrs (regional/area management experience will be an advantage)
- Banking experience of not less than 10 yrs in a commercial or micro-finance bank (or both)
Between N3.6 and N4.8million per annum
Note: Wrongly titled applications will not be attended to. Applicants without the given requirements for the position need not apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘GMB‘ as subject email.
Application Deadline: 5th June, 2017.