Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous
company which has been at the forefront of providing Security
Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security
Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where
security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific
solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value
through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource/ Operations Manager
- Plans, develops and manages clients’ security services,
including gathering of security information and conducts risk assessment
of prospective facilities.
- Assists in recruiting.
- Ensures all staff are assigned to a Pension Administrator.
- Conducts Staff welfare check on all employees of the company.
- Ensures the implementation of Post Orders for locations.
- Prepares periodic schedules and ad hoc security system reports;
gathering data and prepares recommendations regarding system
- Ensures that locations are run smoothly- no short manning, materials and equipment are adequate and in good conditions.
- Administers payroll and maintains employee records.
- Attending to Guards salary complaints.
- Processes & issues promotion and Salary review letter.
- Processes clearance for exit staff.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2017.