Job Title: Sales Manager
- Develop, communicate and supervise the execution of sales plans and strategies for the assigned territory/region;
- Open and develop new markets for the sales of the company’s
products i.e. sliced & non-sliced breads (900g) and mini loaves
(300g packed in cartons and bags)
- Gather market intelligence and report to the management from time to time;
- Meet daily and monthly sales targets of the company in the assigned territory;
- Enlist new mega distributors to increase the volumes of company’s sales.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or other disciplines;
- At least 5 years of sales and marketing experiences as a manager in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods companies;
- Experience in sales of breads/confectioneries will be an added advantage
- Must have a very good sales track record
- Transparent and Honest.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s using “Sales Manager” as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.