Job Title: MD/CEO, Finance and Asset Management
- Reporting to the Board of Directors of the Subsidiary, the MD/CEO shall have responsibility for over a investment and asset
- management of all subsidiaries of the Group; establish suitable
mutual funds for direct marketing; identify third party asset
management opportunities and manage the relationship on a continuous
basis; develop and drive money market products and credits; identify
suitable source of long term capital for the Group, among other
- Bachelors Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Possession of MBA and/or professional certification is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of business strategy and ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and discretion at all times
- Ability to provide leadership, train and mentor staff.
- 15 years cognate experience in the financial services industry
with particular focus on investment banking, financial markets and
asset management, of which 5 of those years must be at senior
- Hands-on experience in managing a company’s securities, real estate and other assets.
Job Title: Chief Risk Officer
- The Chief Risk Officer shall be responsible for planning,
designing and implementing effective risk management framework for the
Group, ensuring that world class standards are achieved in risk
management, corporate governance, internal control and regulatory
- Bachelors Degree in any of the following: Risk Management,
Accounting, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance, Statistics or other
numeric disciplines. MBA is an advantage.
- Risk management certification or participation in top-quality intensive risk management programme
- Sound understanding of insurance and finance sectors
- Minimum of 15 years cognate experience in the financial services industry, 5 of which must have been in a management position.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or SMS to the telephone number provided
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.