16 May 2017
New Jobs at EngenderHealth for Drivers
strengthen the environment to support prevention, treatment and reintegration services, and to conduct research to improve the quality of services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driver
Project: Fistula Care Plus
- EngenderHealth is currently looking to hire two drivers on a full time basis for its Fistula Care Plot project In Nigeria.
- EngenderHealth Drivers will work with other staff members of EngenderHealth, to provide support for program implementation that will entail driving staff members within/around the various parts of Nigeria and also help in running office errands, as well as support other logistics requirements.
- Clean and inspect the office vehicles on a daily basis.
- Perform basic routine check (oil, water, battery, tire pressure, lights etc.) every morning and always with a view to identifying any faults and reporting same promptly to the Admin and Logistics Officer or Finance and Administration Officer.
- In liaison with the Admin and Logistics Officer or Finance and Admin Officer assist the office in logistics/movement of office property/asset.
- Prepare Monthly Vehicle Reports and submit to direct supervisor.
- Conveying staff and official visitors to all approved journeys/destinations..
- Assist in dispatching of all official mails/packages as determined by the EngenderHealth office.
- Report to the Admin and Logistics officer or me Finance and Admin Officer when the vehicle is due for refueling; complete the fuel register for fuel replenishment or take funds to procure fuel and then thereafter retire the advance.
- Ensure that passengers comply with proper safety routine while in the vehicle.
- Bring to the knowledge of the project management any faults noticed and repairs to be carried out on the vehicle immediately as it is noticed.
- Maintain a "Vehicle Movement Register” and a “Log Book” and ensure that staff or any other official visitor taken on a trip signs off the logbook at the end of each journey.
- Ensure that the Vehicle is equipped with emergency and FirstAid kits.
- Performing any other duties as may be directed by the Project manager or his designee.
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE Certification or its equivalent
- Holder of a valid Drivers License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills In English language.
- Basic computer literacy is required.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Demonstrated experience of the Nigeria road network system within geo-political regions.
- Ability to Interact with all cadre of staff and be a good team player
- Detail oriented, honest and patient
- Pleasant personality and willing to follow and implement instructions
- Ability to organize tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and dependable. (i.e ability to respond and react appropriately to unforeseen events)
- Thorough knowledge of Motor Vehicle functionality (i.e perform range of tasks to fulfill their role
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a sealed envelope containing the following to the address below:
- Application letter
- CV & Credentials
- Photocopy of Valid Driver’license
Engenderhealth Fistula Care Plus Project,
78 Ona Crescent,
Off Lake Chad,
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.