Hausba Smarthomes Limited – Founded in 2010, with a vision to becoming
the leading brand in providing bespoke electronics and home technology
in modern day architecture, Hausba is a professional solution
integration brand that believes in transforming lifestyles using custom
technology solution. We set out to deliver the finest brands in
high-end lifestyle custom electronics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Integrator
- Responsible for planning and implementation of system
monitoring, maintenance and support of all networked software and
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather and analyze data to determine system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Integration/installation of home automation systems
- Liaise with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Integrate diverse systems, networks, and servers to achieve overall aims.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems, equipment and technologies based on client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related courses.
- Knowledge of Windows, XP, Vista and general desktop support issues.
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts.
- CCNA/CCNP/ITIL. Entry level must have.
- 2 years experience working on system integration with strong
programing and networking background. Experience with leading a team.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Smart, Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Attentio to Details
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to accurately review and complete detail oriented information and projects.
- Ability to conceptualize and organize project planning process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org