16 May 2017
New Jobs in a Fully Registered Private Limited Liability Company for Civil Engineers
by Staff at 5/16/2017 06:40:00 pm Tags: Bradfield Consulting Limited , Engineering Jobs , Engineering-Jobs , Lagos Jobs
Due to restructuring, our client is now looking to recruit a qualified candidate who will be responsible for the progress and monitoring of all civil works including substructure, superstructure and foundations, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site;
- Surveying the site;
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction;
- Agreeing a price for materials, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Liaising with any consultants, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with architects, engineers and surveyors including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors;
- Writing detailed reports;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- A Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology. (A post-graduate degree is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in the same capacity.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent Supervisory and leadership skills
- Good People Management
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.