Job Title: Operations Manager – Renewable Energy (Expatriate)
- Manages the operation of solar projects in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
- Represents the Company towards external parties such as investors, public authorities, grid operator and others.
- Manage customer service, relationships, contracts, etc.
- Assists project development, design management and construction
to ensure solar operations will meet all contractual
- Manage all solar O&M activities in designated project portfolio to maximize system performance.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of solar projects to
ensure that goals/objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time
frame and budget parameters.
- Directs and manages multiple solar sites and contractors; Takes responsibility for project controlling.
- Must have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Solar Energy or any other related course.
- Must at least 5 years relevant working experience in solar
energy and its technicalities, specifically in the areas of pv module
installations, solar energy conversions etc
- Having knowledge of structural engineering is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2017.