The Workplace Centre Limited is a World Class
Skills Development and HR/ICT Consulting Services organisation that
adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos and Port Harcourt
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the
sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working
and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the
organization product to new and existing customers and developing
markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree(B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have relevant sales experience in similar role.
- Must not be more than 35years by December 2017.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Sales Experience in the Financial Sector (Banks, MFBs, Insurance, etc) is required.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (with Role _
Location Experienced Sales Executive _prefered Location applying for
as subject) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 22nd May, 2017.