Job Title: Accounts Director- Client Services
- The incumbent is expected to oversee and lead the client
services and strategy teams which manage and grow the existing client
accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships
and delivering client objectives.
- The core purpose of this job includes:
- To lead and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing.
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
- To help identify and convert new business opportunities
- To lead and manage the client servicing team: regular
fortnightly reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team
members to projects, to resolve issues), appraisals and personal
development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets,
contributing to remuneration conversations), assisting the HR
department in the recruitment of new team members of the client service
- To lead the process to write and execute client development
plans for key client relationships (to deliver revenue targets by
- To contribute to the process to win new business.
- As the senior point of contact for the organization’s customers,
the incumbent will also co-ordinates the resources needed to service
projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the
expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- Often you will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully
develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a
positive role in the organization’s new business programme.
- To develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular
sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and
- To personally lead one or two key client relationships.
- To seek and develop client development opportunities.
- You are expected to maintain a high retention rate, developing long term relationships with repeat customers.
- The position will manage the company’s accounts, communicate with clients and ensure their satisfaction.
- They will also be responsible for attracting new clients to an organization
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
- 12 years’ experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in advertising, design or marketing
- APCON Membership is key to this role.
- Ability to think laterally in relation to the overall account management process
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Proactive approach to self-development and learning in other to achieve personal and wider business goals
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Significant experience in a senior management or executive level position
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their updated CV and cover letter to: email@example.com , with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th May, 2017.