Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise
committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of
life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing
the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Evaluation Manager
- re:learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping
students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning.
- Your role will involve providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing programmes and content at re:learn.
- If you are data-driven and love have a passion for measuring and education, then we’d love to hear from you.
- At re:learn our goal is to improve the quality of, and access to, education in Nigeria.
- We are looking to recruit an Evaluation Manager, who will bring more science to our practices and programmes.
- Identifying new methods to improve the quality of evaluation of re:learn’s in-school and out-of-school programmes.
- Documenting and preparing reports regularly to highlight key findings for use by unit and external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback to management and other stakeholders on key findings when necessary.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure decisions are backed by data.
- Working on other duties as assigned by the Practice Lead.
- Designing and implementing formative and summative evaluation processes for existing and new programmes and content.
- Tracking impact and performance of interventions
- 3-5 years work experience (experience in a similar role is a plus).
- Independent thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Deep interest in STEM Education and working in the education sector.
- Self-motivated, ability to work under little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
- An all-round fun company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: