18 May 2017
Vacancies at Co-creation Hub CcHUB) for Evaluation Managers, 18th May, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Evaluation Manager
- re:learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning.
- Your role will involve providing support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing programmes and content at re:learn.
- If you are data-driven and love have a passion for measuring and education, then we’d love to hear from you.
- At re:learn our goal is to improve the quality of, and access to, education in Nigeria.
- We are looking to recruit an Evaluation Manager, who will bring more science to our practices and programmes.
- Identifying new methods to improve the quality of evaluation of re:learn’s in-school and out-of-school programmes.
- Documenting and preparing reports regularly to highlight key findings for use by unit and external stakeholders.
- Providing feedback to management and other stakeholders on key findings when necessary.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure decisions are backed by data.
- Working on other duties as assigned by the Practice Lead.
- Designing and implementing formative and summative evaluation processes for existing and new programmes and content.
- Tracking impact and performance of interventions
- 3-5 years work experience (experience in a similar role is a plus).
- Independent thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Deep interest in STEM Education and working in the education sector.
- Self-motivated, ability to work under little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Health plans.
- Work alongside world-class talent.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- A chance to ‘own’ your role.
- An all-round fun company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.