Got Formation Limited, is a well incorporated
organization that emerged from a protracted track record of delivering
satisfactory value in the area of property development and management,
property valuation and measurement, consultancy and real estate
We are renowned for delivering satisfactory value through property
development and management of luxury and affordable apartments across
Nigeria. We approach property planning from our customers’ perspective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
- Do you see yourself as one who can take challenges?
- One who can make others see the situation from an angle they never even thought possible?
- Do you think yourself as one with a vibrant and charming personality, an independent woman with a never-say-die attitude?
This is What You Will Be Engaged in:
- Generating and closing new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Setting up meetings with new and existing clients
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
- Proffering expert advice to clients and resolving all issues
that have to do with service delivery (this you’d do in tandem with the
client relationship manager)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions when applicable
- Monitoring, advising and partnering with the client through the lifetime of the product.
- Administrative duties
- Researching the latest products and regulations guiding their deployment
- Conducting product presentations
Who is Eligible
- This role is open to FEMALES who reside in Lagos only with a B.Sc/HND certificate.
- This role is solely for that confident and independent woman who
is ready to work, get wet, roll up her sleeves and get down to the
business of building a rewarding career. If you cannot leave your safety
zone, do not believe in the dignity of meaningful work, please this
role is not for you.
- If you have what it takes to survive in a performance and
technologically driven, rewarding and challenging close-knit work
environment, you can apply.
Skills for Success in this Role:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (you are a go-getter who
never takes “no” for an answer, always finding a way to comeback on the
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation
skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and
corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising
personality when with them)
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy individual with a pleasant personality
- A vibrant and positively persistent attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- A ‘thick’ skin that can withstand rejection and vacillation
- The ability to analyse and research information.
What we Offer
- An interactive work environment where your career and personal
growth can be easily monitored, flexi work schedule (challenge yourself
at your own pace but within a stipulated time frame), and an attractive
salary that can only get better as you perform on the job.
- Only Lagos residents should apply
- You may be required to travel every now and then when applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 16th June, 2017.