JMP Global Resources Limited is an enterprise development and project management firm with keen interest in facilitating organisational growth and development. We pursue our objectives through our sound policies, application of dynamic management strategies, recruitment of competent
professionals and establishment of partnerships with reputable institutions, training institutes and firms around the globe. Our partnership with these world renowned training institutes and firms
offers us synergy in the deliverying of business developmental services to quality conscious individuals, enterprises, Governments and NGOs. Through our team of qualified and highly experienced professionals we assist in the analysis and provision of solutions to various business
issues and the development and implementation of future plans. We offer advice and solutions customized to our clients’ diverse needs. As a Consulting firm we work with a vast pool of academic institutions around the globe to enhance certain inter-boundary challenges, thus our focus is to provide knowledge and understanding of culture, language, geography and global perspectives. By studying with these world accredited academic institutions, our academic gesture is to train our clients to rapidly access and evaluate a wealth of internationally designed Programs, increasing the
availability of information in all fields of career.
JOB TITLE: ICT Assistant
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS OFFICER WILL BE:
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain workstations and laptops.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Removal/disposal of non-functional equipment
- Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching.
- Track license and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management.
- Participation in research and recommendation of improved infrastructure processes and technologies to include growth planning.
- Provide procurement assistance including, but not limited to, researching solutions, engaging with potential vendors, making recommendations for product purchases and evaluating bids.
- Test new equipment and applications and provide thorough feedback.
- Take ownership of online campaign and management.
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION ARE:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the ICT technical field
- Effective written and oral communication with ability to produce reports and present solutions
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good knowledge of Web design/development and Content Management Systems.
- Strong skills in Photoshop/Corel Draw.
- Fluency in English and good written
- Adept in social media/online marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher within information technologies, or substantial working experience within relevant fields.
- Professional knowledge of network technologies and Windows clients.
- Experience in handling servers and related access management control
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues
- Willing to take ownership of issue analysis and resolution efforts and commit to ‘doing what it takes’ to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or timeframe required.
- Ability to work and cooperate well with people
- Working in a structured manner
- Service minded
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with the intending
position stated in the subject field of the email.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 22nd, 2017.