16 May 2017
Vacancies at Lorache Group for Production Supervisor (Granulation)
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (Granulation)
Principal Accountabilities/Overall Responsibilities of the position
- To give effective leadership to all operators under you in all unit operations in the production areas in the factory.
- Document all operations, activities including hourly, daily output, breakdowns etc.
- Responsible for all accountability of all materials in connection with production.
- Takes responsibility for breakdown of any production machines and equipment, documentation of such down time.
- Manufacture of all products according to laid down procedures and in line with the daily plan.
- Ensure thorough and general cleanliness/orderliness of all machineries, equipments, tools and manufacturing areas.
- Report all variances in connection with production to Production Pharmacist.
- Take other assignment that may be given by Management.
- WASCE with 5years experience on line or,
- ND with three years experience or,
- Degree with post training on line.
- Ability to be trained as assessed in entry interview.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.