MAX is on a mission to fix Africa’s notorious
last-mile delivery and online-retail problems by using mobile and web
platforms to connect consumers, retail businesses and independent
drivers in real-time. We are eliminating all logistics and technology
barriers that have historically prevented
retail businesses in Africa
from realizing their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front – End Web Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between
graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on
both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it
- Develop new user-facing featuresWrite maintainable front-end code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficiency working with CSS pre-processors, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of server-side technologies such as Node, Python, PHP, or Java is also welcome
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of the Angular 1.X framework. Knowledge of other frameworks; Angular2, React is a plus.
- Good understanding of build tools like Gulp or Grunt is essential
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject the mail.