Job Title: Operations Officer
- The Operations Officer has a key role in delivering a professional and high quality service for our customers.
- The role involves the scoping, specification, project management
and signing off of jobs and managing and maintaining good relationships
with subcontractors and others.
- Ensuring installations are completed to a high quality, meeting
client requirements and other relevant standards, safely, on time and
- As part of a small team the postholder will also contribute to internal processes and business development.
- Undertake the survey, including electrical survey, design and
specification of systems to meet clients’ needs. Assist in the
preparation of quotes.
- Provide customers with technical advice and deal with difficulties of a technical nature.
- To develop and maintain reliable and positive relationships with suppliers, the DNO and other partners.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory and technological developments and best practice and to ensure compliance as required.
- Promote, adhere to and ensure Health & Safety guidelines,
standards and procedures are followed. Ensuring good standards of on
site health and safety and to undertake health and safety risk
assessments for each job.
- To place orders, manage deliveries, receive and check equipment off against orders/bill of materials.
- Produce and deliver hand-over system documentation and explain to the client how the system operates.
- To ensure each site is left free from hazards, clean and tidy at the end of the job.
- Undertake system and company record keeping including financial information.
- To be an active and co-operative team member, attend regular team and one to one support meetings.
- To liaise with relevant third parties (e.g. planning authorities) to procure the necessary agreements for projects,
- To undertake the day to day management of sub-contractors,
ensuring that appropriate records are kept, information is provided and
that good working relations and quality standards are maintained.
- To contribute to business development and meeting targets.
- To work in harmony with the company’s vision and values. To
promote and ensure compliance with company policies, including Health
& Safety, Environmental and Diversity Policies and work in a
resource efficient and effective manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with Job Title as subject
Application Deadline: 7th June, 2017.