Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at
home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in
Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most
convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden
Penny Flour, Golden
Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden
Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the
best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries
and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Plant Maintenance Manager
- To assist in the design and installation of Power Plant to improve performance of the entire operations.
- To ensure the availability, reliability and safe operation of
power generators and their auxiliary equipment following procedures,
specifications and within an approved budget
- Advise on the availability of spare parts in order to reduce downtime
- Maintenance, repairs and overhaul of the Power Plant generators and other auxiliary equipment for maximum capacity utilization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of installation and maintenance of generator( diesel, gas and auxiliary equipment
- Have ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be team oriented, adaptable and dependable
- Have ability to work nights, weekend and holidays
- Be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than two sittings
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in generator installation and maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply