17 May 2017
Vacancy at Librod Energy Services Limited for a Business Development Manager
by Staff at 5/17/2017 01:01:00 pm Tags: Business Development Jobs , Business-Development-Jobs , Librod Energy Services Limited , Port Harcourt Jobs
Industry sometime in 1999.
Our career opportunities cut across diverse range of disciplines. With a broad Opportunity of possibilities, you can explore multiple paths and carve out a unique and rewarding career at Librod. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Dept: Operations Support Services.
Job type: Full-Time
- The Operations Support Business Manager is responsible for leading the OSS Team to achieve all agreed KPI’s.
- The business is focused mainly on Equipment Rental & Sales as its main focal point and has the Warehousing, Haulage & Total Logistics as well.
- Central to the success of the business is our partnership with OEG, Suretank & OHS plus availability of various regular & Bespoke Equipment.
- These Services/Products include but not limited to Cargo Carrying Units, mud skips, Bunkers, etc
- QHSE, accountable for ensuring all EC operations are conducted in a safe and secure manner minimising impact on the environment, in line with company and client QHSE Policies and Procedures.
- Business Unit Profit & Loss (improve overall Sales performance).
- Achieve all Business unit KPI’s
- Plans, develops, and implements business strategies for generating revenue as well as revenue productivity in production chemicals.
- Provide detailed report, statistics, status of pending contract to the Management /Partner(s) on Periodic performance
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with all customers
- Identifying and acquiring new customers
- Maintaining a detailed Operation Support Services market data base.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
- Carry out and Ensure successful bottle test.
- Able to proffer specialised solutions to meet the need of clients.
- Planning Operational services in partnership with the Operations team.
- Monitor negotiation process to ensure that contracts are secured
- Agreeing KPI’s for all Operation Support Service team members.
- Training and professional improvement of the business unit’s personnel.
- Must be familiar with the use of industry approved mineral scale and corrosion models. Must be competent with the use of Microsoft Office software tools.
- Must be a graduate with 10 years of experience in Business development, Sales and marketing in a reputable organization (Oil & Gas sector preferably)
- Minimum of 1st degree in relevant discipline
- Must be able to interpret, implement and manage relevant HSE regulation
- Must have established relationships with target customers
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must have experience leading teams made up of personnel with different professional experience and status
- Good Knowledge of Products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.