Librod Energy Services Limited is a full-fledged multi-disciplinary
Services Provider of Oilfield Services to the Upstream sector of the Oil
and Gas Industry in West Africa. Librod Energy Services Limited
commenced the provision of Oilfield Services to the Upstream sector of
the Oil and Gas
Industry sometime in 1999.
broad Opportunity of possibilities, you can explore multiple paths and
carve out a unique and rewarding career at Librod. We are recruiting to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Dept: Operations Support Services.
Job type: Full-Time
- The Operations Support Business Manager is responsible for leading the OSS Team to achieve all agreed KPI’s.
- The business is focused mainly on Equipment Rental & Sales
as its main focal point and has the Warehousing, Haulage & Total
Logistics as well.
- Central to the success of the business is our partnership with
OEG, Suretank & OHS plus availability of various regular &
- These Services/Products include but not limited to Cargo Carrying Units, mud skips, Bunkers, etc
- QHSE, accountable for ensuring all EC operations are conducted
in a safe and secure manner minimising impact on the environment, in
line with company and client QHSE Policies and Procedures.
- Business Unit Profit & Loss (improve overall Sales performance).
- Achieve all Business unit KPI’s
- Plans, develops, and implements business strategies for
generating revenue as well as revenue productivity in production
- Provide detailed report, statistics, status of pending contract to the Management /Partner(s) on Periodic performance
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with all customers
- Identifying and acquiring new customers
- Maintaining a detailed Operation Support Services market data base.
- Maintaining and strengthening the relationship with Partners.
- Carry out and Ensure successful bottle test.
- Able to proffer specialised solutions to meet the need of clients.
- Planning Operational services in partnership with the Operations team.
- Monitor negotiation process to ensure that contracts are secured
- Agreeing KPI’s for all Operation Support Service team members.
- Training and professional improvement of the business unit’s personnel.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Must be familiar with the use of industry approved mineral scale
and corrosion models. Must be competent with the use of Microsoft
Office software tools.
- Must be a graduate with 10 years of experience in Business
development, Sales and marketing in a reputable organization (Oil &
Gas sector preferably)
- Minimum of 1st degree in relevant discipline
- Must be able to interpret, implement and manage relevant HSE regulation
- Must have established relationships with target customers
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Must have experience leading teams made up of personnel with different professional experience and status
- Good Knowledge of Products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017.